Happy Tuesday, everybody. Are you looking for movies to watch on Netflix?
Valentine’s Day is in a couple days, and I’ve compiled a list of the best movies to watch on Netflix on Valentine’s Day. They’re not in any specific order, and if you have any other suggestions, please leave them in the comment section or send me a message. I’m always looking for something good to watch on Netflix.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Because Noah Centineo. He’s all the rage right now, if you didn’t know.
- P.S. I Love You – Everyone always talks about it, so if you haven’t seen it (like me), you probably need to.
- The Break Up – My husband had us watch this the first time I ever went to his apartment. Weirdo.
- Her – If you’re looking for something super weird that you can’t stop watching.
- How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days – The perfect rom-com. Alright, alright, alright.
- Like Father – I’ve not seen this, but it looks interesting and I love Kristen Bell.
- Magic Mike – Probably more fun to watch if you’re single on Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, or Bro..lentine’s Day (?).
- Sierra Burgess Is a Loser – Also because Noah Centineo.
- The Notebook – Everyone on the planet loves this movie. Also, Ryan Gosling.
- Beauty and the Beast – If you’re watching movies with your darling children.
Honorable Mention: Is “Lars and the Real Girl” still on Netflix? If so, give that one a whirl. It’s also one of those weird movies that you just can’t seem to turn off.
I hope that at the very least, that saved you from spending an entire night scrolling through Netflix looking for something to watch and then falling asleep before you found something.