I’ve tried to make this Fall 2020 Bucket List as COVID-19 friendly as I could, which means that I didn’t include things like trick-or-treat or haunted houses. I’m not necessarily against doing those things, though.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This Fall Bucket List contains 20 different ideas, and I’m planning to expand on each of them at some point.
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Bake an Apple Pie – I’ve never tried this and I’m not even sure if I like apple pie, but I want to make one, anyway.
- Make Chili – I have an amazing, (if I do say so myself) quick and easy chili recipe here.
- Carve Pumpkins
- Burn Fall Candles (or wax melts) – I love Bath & Body Works candles, and we have an entire kitchen drawer full of wax melts.
- Spooky Movie Night – Stay tuned! I’m planning to create a list of the best spooky movies to watch on Netflix and/or Disney Plus.
- Make S’mores – Excited to try this on our NEW fire pit (see below for recommendation).
- Visit a Corn Maze
- Go Apple Picking
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Play in the Leaves
- Go on a Hayride
- Eat Candy Corn – If you love shopping on Amazon as much as I do, you can buy candy corn there!
- Take Fall Photos
- Decorate For Halloween
- Watch Football
- Drink Apple Cider – Who can recommend a good apple cider? I’m picky.
- Visit a Farmer’s Market
- Have a Bonfire – We just bought the Endless Summer Gas Fire Pit to use this year and I’m very excited about it!!
- Bake Fall Cookies – My grandma had the BEST sugar cookie recipe. If you want it, let me know!
Did I forget anything? What would you add to your Fall 2020 Bucket List?
If you do any of these things and want to share on Instagram, feel free to tag it with #rcfallbucketlist, so I can see your posts!